Welcome to the Cdma Gsm Forum Mygsmindia. forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|All Samsung Software Post here your Software Repairing Hints or Problems with Samsung Phones & all Universal Software, Flashers, Editors, Unlockers, Secrets codes which support Mutliple Samsung platforms.|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|02-20-2011, 04:44 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Samsung i997 Infuse 4G Hard Reset, Format and Restore to Factory Default Settings
How to hard reset the Samsung i997 Infuse 4G
This is the step by step instruction on how to hard reset the Samsung i997 Infuse 4G
to clear all data and restore its original factory settings.
This process is only applicable when experiencing hang, unresponsive or frozen device when opening or using some application, because this process will deleted all data you installed or stored on the device, so make a back up copy first before you may proceed.
Factory / Soft reset through menu settings.
Samsung i997 Infuse 4G Hard Reset by cellphonerepaitutorials.com
1. On main home screen, select menu
2. select Settings, then Privacy
3. select Factory Data Reset
4. Select Reset Phone
5. Enter the password then confirm by selecting Erase Everything
If the Samsung i997 Infuse 4G is Frozen, Hang or unresponsive.
1. Shut the POWER OFF., take the BATTERY OUT and reinsert it back again after a few seconds.
2. Hold the VOLUME DOWN BUTTON
3. Press and hold the POWER BUTTON until the device turns on
4. A menu will show that let you choose for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Just Select CLEAR STORAGE by pressing the VOLUME DOWN button
6. Then briefly press and release the POWER BUTTON
7. Then select to confirm: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
Then wait until the device finished restoring, it will then reboot. Once its completed, all data you previously installed on Samsung i997 Infuse 4G has been already wipe out or cleared. You may need to re-install it back again.
Tested by me
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Samsung GT-i9000 Galaxy S hard reset||papu3090||All Samsung Software||0||10-24-2010 06:58 PM|
|Here Samsung I9000 Galaxy S Hard Reset||james32||All Samsung Software||0||10-01-2010 06:22 PM|
|Samsung i8000 Omnia 2 hard reset||papu3090||All Samsung Software||0||04-14-2010 03:13 PM|
|Samsung i8000 Omnia 2 hard reset||papu3090||All Samsung Software||0||04-02-2010 05:33 PM|