Welcome to the Cdma Gsm Forum Mygsmindia. forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|All Samsung Software Post here your Software Repairing Hints or Problems with Samsung Phones & all Universal Software, Flashers, Editors, Unlockers, Secrets codes which support Mutliple Samsung platforms.|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|01-20-2011, 01:49 PM||#1 (permalink)|
i9000 Galaxy Download Mode Solution
1. REMOVE BATTERY & PUT IT BACK
2. HOLD VOLUME UP BUTTON & MIDDLE BUTTON (HOME BUTTON)
3 WHILE HOLDING THIS TWO BUTTON PRESS POWER BUTTON AND REALEASE(PRESS POWER BUTTON ONLY ONCE)
4.IT WILL POP UP WITH HARD RESET MENU
5. SCROLL DOWN TO FACTORY RESET WITH VOLUME DOWN BUTTON THEN PRESS CENTER BUTTON OR HOME BUTTON
6. THEN PRESS VOLUME DOWN BUTTON TO SELECT YES FACTORY SETTINGS THEN PRESS CENTER BUTTON
7. SELECT REBOOT DEVICE AND PRESS CENTER BUTTON
2nd Solution :
1. Turn the power off. If your Samsung Galaxy S is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press and release the Power button
7. Now simply confirm your decision: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
Final Solution :
Download Android sdk
Extract this at the loacation c:\AndroidSDK
Connect phone to PC and Install Drivers
now go to Start > RUN > type cmd
go to this directrory " c:\AndroidSDK\tools "
now type " adb reboot download "
Your phone will reboot and will go into bootmode
Last edited by Ultimate.India; 01-20-2011 at 01:51 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|GALAXY S I9000 too many pattern attempts||amit_varietymob||Smart Phones & PDA/PALM Organizers||1||01-01-2011 08:23 AM|
|***I9000 download mode cable By dits***||dits-shop||LATEST DITS NEWS||0||12-06-2010 11:31 PM|
|Samsung GT-i9000 Galaxy S hard reset||papu3090||All Samsung Software||0||10-24-2010 06:58 PM|
|Here Samsung I9000 Galaxy S Hard Reset||james32||All Samsung Software||0||10-01-2010 06:22 PM|
|RIFF JTAG – Samsung Galaxy S i9000 Unbrick/repair bricked boot||mobile house dinajpur||: Updates : News||0||09-16-2010 01:46 PM|